Answers at the end.
- Immediately before coming to Millbrooke, Amy Duncan stayed with her aunt in Sydney. What is the aunt’s name? A) Margaret B) Molly C) Charlotte D) Rose
- Angie Wallace first met her husband Phil at: A) a party B) high school C) a pub D) university
- What is Richard’s profession? A) Architect B) Accountant C) Builder D) Teacher
- Which native Australian animal makes an appearance in all of the Emporium Trilogy books?
- What is Millbrooke’s local paper called? A) The Millbrooke Bulletin B) The Millbrooke Guardian C) The Millbrooke Times D) The Millbrooke Gazette
- What is the name of Angie’s best friend from Sydney? A) Moira B) Tanya C) Jennie D) Vicky
- What is the name of the mining company in ‘Mr Chen’s Emporium’? A) Bowerbird Minerals B) Silverbird Minerals C) Songbird Minerals D) Lyrebird Minerals
- Name one of Angie’s two sons.
- Which Millbrooke event clashes with the launch of Angie's B&B at the beginning of 'A Place of Her Own'?
- Which famous nineteenth-century political figure makes a cameo appearance in ‘The Jade Widow’?
- What is the modern name for an 'ascending cabinet'?
- Name one of Eliza Miller’s brothers.
1 1. B) Molly
2 2. C) a pub
3 3. A) Architect
4 4. Platypus
5 5. D) The Millbrooke Gazette
6 6. D) Vicky
7 7. C) Songbird Minerals
8 8. Blake or Tim
9 9. The opening of the new amenities block
1 10. Sir Henry Parkes
1 11. A lift or elevator
1 12. Joseph or Daniel
Deborah O'Brien, June 29, 2014